HISTORY IN THE MAKING
Twilight Struggle puts the player at the center of the Cold War, the political and economic struggle between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R that spanned 5 decades from the 1950’s to the 1990’s. Designed by award winning creators Ananda Gupta and Jason Matthews, players control one of the two modern superpowers, as they work to spread their dominance throughout the world via political influence and coup attempts. But if either side triggers nuclear war, it’s game over!
CARD BASED EVENTS
The event cards in the game are based on actual historical events from the Cold War era. Through the playing of these events, players exert their superpower’s influence as they attempt to gain allies and regional control of the globe. From the early days of De-Stalinization, to the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War and beyond, players are immersed in the actual events of the struggle between these two nations to be the dominant superpower in the world!
Hone your skill and strategy as a world leader against an A.I. opponent, and then take your game global with matches against other players via asynchronous online game play.
•Asynchronous or Real-time Online Play
•Invite Playdek Friends
•Online Profile and Stats
•Customized Online Game Clock
•Player Rating System
What’s in this version : (Updated : 9 January 2017)
- – Added support for devices with x86 processor.
– Added GooglePlay achievements display.
– fix rules bugs in Turn Zero, Promo Packs, and Alternate Space Race
– fix resuming a game during crisis card resolution
– fix possible crash when removing influence for Cuban Missile Crisis
– fix bug in tutorial flow during space race attempt
– fix several stability issues in tutorial and during gameplay