SD Maid Pro
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy. The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need. Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize. Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool! Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
- * Explorer is a full fledged file manager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
- * You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
- * The Corpse Finder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
- * AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
- * The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
- * You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
- * View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
- * Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
- And more…
Improved: Debug output.
Improved: Updated clutterdb.
Changed: Leanback launcher icon.
Changed: Beta builds now automatically have experimental features enabled.
Changed: Reduced and update analytics.
Fixed: Previously placed shortcuts and widgets causing a crash and no longer working until recreated (if you recreated them in v4.5.0, then you have to do it again).
Fixed: Debug level not updating directly.
Fixed: Concurrency issue when multiple tools requested to have a file from the same location type checked.
Fixed: Action “Save directory structure” not working (#618 Ty jawz101).
Fixed: Not finding anything if modification time settings are not used.
Added: Tapping the app icon will launch the app.
Added: Info to the app move button saying if an app doesn’t want to be moved, but can be forced to.
Changed: The activities manager is now flagged as experimental.
Fixed: Apps being disabled as movable when they were not (#614 Ty noc-jfcbs).
Fixed: Search field not being displayed on smaller screens.
Fixed: Crash when unfreezing apps on <5.0.
Fixed: Crash when trying to determine app sizes (e.g. after uninstall).
Fixed: Crash when refreshing after trying to kill a library type app without application infos.
Fixed: Crash when entering and exiting the AppControl page and SD Maid tried to update the ui filters prematurely.
Fixed: Issue leading to a crash when placing a shortcut through the activities manager.
Fixed: Crash when triggering the uninstall watcher.
Fixed: False positive detection of theme/overlay files in private app data on LG devices (#615 Ty Brian).
Fixed: Crash when a racecondition lead to division by 0 during progress display.
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
File Name : SD Maid Pro – System Cleaning Tool Patched APK [Latest]File Size : 7.5 MB
Publisher : not-available
OS Support: Android
Src : KM