Quick Reboot Pro [ROOT]com.antaresone.quickrebootpro
Advanced reboot options are not available in your ROM?
Bored from being forced to use ADB or terminal to enter advanced modes?
Forget everything! This application gives you access to all the advanced reboot options in one single place, you don’t need to type commands in terminal or do anything else, all it requires is root. Do you have it? Great, a single tap is the way!
Also provides a widget for your home screen, reboot has never been faster.
Pro version, supports the development and unlocks additional features:
- No ADs
- LG Smart Bulletin support (G3, G4, G5, V10 and G Flex 2)
- Two themes to choose independently for app interface and widget, light and dark
- Show and hide reboot options individually
- Normal reboot
- Enter safe mode
- Fast reboot (UI/apps)
- Reboot to recovery
- Reboot to bootloader*
- Power off
- Restart SystemUI
*fastboot mode for supported devices, download mode for Samsung
Found issues? Please contact me or use the “issue report” inside this app rather than leaving a bad feedback.
Do you want this app translated in your language? Feel free to ask for it.
This app requires root access to work
If you do not have a rooted device can’t be used. If you do not know what “root” is, please do some research about. Do not leave a bad review because it’s not an app’s fault.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 12 January 2017)
- v 18.104.22.168
– Fixed crashing due to the power off shortcut not working fine
– Force the app to use system’s “reboot” binary: busybox’s reboot applet could not work well on some devices/ROMs. Once it is installed, will be used as default by a shell when the “reboot” command is issued. This update makes actions which use reboot binary work fine for everyone
Previous changes include Android 7.1 support, shortcuts and more. Head over the “Version history” within the app for a full list of changes!