Plastic Surgery Simulatorplay.google.com.vps
Find out with this simple but powerful photo distortion App. Use it to simulate realistic plastic surgeries, improve your appearance on social networks, or have fun warping people. All you need to do is drag, grow or shrink the body parts you want distorted.
WHAT CAN THE APP DO?
Used by over a million users worldwide and by real plastic surgeons, this photo distortion app can transform any body part to simulate various plastic surgeries:
- Nose Job ( rhinoplasty )
- Breast, buttock augmentation / reduction
- Lips augmentation
- Chin and face contouring
- Weight loss, liposuction
- Muscle augmentation
- anything you can reshape, grow or shrink !
For fun, to improve someone’s appearance or for serious plastic surgery decision process, this app will help you.
HOW TO USE THE APP?
Using the app is very easy, even on small screens:
- Import a head-shot or full body picture from your camera or device image library. Preferably the subject should be photographed on a unified color background and well lit, so the contours are clearly visible.
- Use your finger to drag, grow or shrink the body parts that you want distorted. For example you can crush this bump on your nose, grow your breasts, or even make you slimmer.
- Undo latest changes if you are not satisfied with latest modifications.
- By rotating your device, switch from single to dual view, to easily compare the before / after images on same screen.
- Zoom in, and use the dual view to see your changes on a real time workspace mirror without your finger in the way. This is a great solution to perform precise distortions on small screens!!
- Launch a morphing animation between the original photo and the modified one to see the old you transforming into the new you !
- Save your image, or share it on Befaft.com, our own social network where you can rate and comment other users’ pictures.
What’s in this version : ( Updated : 10 February 2017 )
– 1.2.9: Fix yellow characters / black background when loading image.
– 1.2.8: Fix the image saving bug.