Nanoloop is a complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package with clear, minimalistic graphical interface.
- Six channels, each can be synth or sampler
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Re-sample, export samples
- FM-, noise- and filtered wave synthesizer
- Fast and easy to use stepsequencer
- 8 patterns and 2 instruments per channel
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Files compatible with the iPhone version (via iTunes only)
- Export songs to device’s music library (Ogg Vorbis format)
A few example projects are included.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 24 November 2016)
- file bug fixed
– “Step Pause”: Swiping left/right on a step activates step pause. Paused steps play only every second time.
– 24bit wav samples import fixed