n7player Music Player play.google.com.nplayer
n7player is an innovative 3D mp3 and music player available only on Android. It visualizes your music as a single plane full of album covers. You can zoom in and out using multi-touch to see different views of your music.
n7player has also the most advanced cover art downloading function available on the market. It can download the missing album arts both by its own and by easy to use dedicated screen, where the user can search and pick an album art from the internet.
Android 2.3+ is required to use Equalizer & other sound effects.
Reading sensitive log data permission is required only to provide more information in case of application crash when user decides to send log to developers.
- Unique user interface, based on OpenGL, consisting of innovative, fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Intuitive music catalog showing: albums, artists, genres etc.
- 5 band graphic equalizer with presets, environmental effects, bass boost and sound virtualization technology (SRS/Dolby Surround) – requires Android 2.3 or higher
- Supported audio formats are: mp3, mp4, m4a, m4p, ogg, wma, wav, aac, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+),
- Easy to use automatic and manual album art and artist image downloader for your music
- Tags editor for all supported audio formats (mp3 – both id3v1(.1) and id3v2(.4))
- Configurable directory filters and powerful file browser for browsing your SD card
- Home widgets, of two sizes – 1×4 and 2×4. Medium widget features repeat and shuffle buttons. More widgets will be added in upcoming releases
- Lockscreen widget with direct unlock option
- Sleep timer
- Shuffle/repeat options for better control of your music playback
What’s in this version : (Updated : 27 October 2016)
– Editing file tags should now work on files on SD Card on Android Lollipop+
– Fixed some issues related to CUE files handling
– Fixed a bug when editing album tags
– Removed not working download album art via Google, added grabbing album art from Spotify
– Some minor fixes and improvements in an album art grabber
– Resolved minor security issue with external library