Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace – about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
- From the designers of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- Multiple nominee in the Independent Games Festival for the Grand Prize, Nuovo Award, and Technical Excellence, with honorable mentions in Best Design and Best Audio
- 100% indie – made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
- IAP Free – no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
- Soundtrack available free on our website. http://tomorrowcorporation.com/little-inferno-soundtrack
- Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Italian. Thank you to all of our volunteer translators!