- Featured as Lifehacker’s Top 1 Utility in 2013 Best Android Apps.
- Android Authority’s Top 3 Best Root Apps.
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
- And more…
- Android 4.0+
- Xposed Framework
◆ Unlike the “Freeze” feature in “TitaniumBackup Pro” that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike “Autostarts”, you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any “XXX Task Killer”, your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption. In case you cannot install from Play Store
- NEW: “Prescriptions (beta)”, the community-driven precisely targeted blocking rules. (Learn more: https://greenify.github.io )
- NEW: App shortcuts for Android 7.1.
- Improved the support for privileged working mode (ROM-integrated).
- Wake-up monitor and cut-off now works on Android 7.x in root mode.
- Fixed wake-up monitor in root mode on the first installation.
- Fixed root privilege check on some devices.
1) Remove any previous version of Greenify and Donation Package first!!!
2) Install Greenify apk.
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot.
NO Donate KEY needed
File Name : Greenify Donate Full APK [Latest]File Size : 3.1 MB
Publisher : not-available
OS Support: Android
Src : KM