franco.Kernel updater play.google.com.franco.kernel
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus. It eases up the download and update check process for every user.
- Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
- Checks for updates directly from the ftp
- Checks and downloads Imoseyon’s kernel (new feature)
- Kernel auto-flash
- Cpu frequencies changer
- Governor changer
- Voltage control interface
- Kernel settings:
- Hotplug enabler
- Color Control – You’re able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
- Sound Control – Increase the max volume of your device
- Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
- Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
- Custom download path
- Live calibrated voltages panel
- Disable logger
- SQlite defrag on boot
- Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
What’s in this version : ( Updated : 12 March 2017 )
- Dear Updates Diary,
Hi again! This update is a bit more exciting than the last one. Not only it features translations for German and Hindi (more to come, make sure you visit the translations link in the Help & Support section), but I fixed a darn bug which wouldn’t show up the “Underclock cpu” tip as applied unless the clock was at least 25% lower than the default. Now it’ll say “applied” if the clock is any value lower than max.
My cat’s asking if you would give us a review in the Play Store!