It works only with Smart Launcher 1.12 or higher, only on phones!
To enable it follow these steps:
Open Smart Launcher → Preferences → Lockscreen, then select the new lockscreen and choose “select as lockscreen”;
– Now press the standby button 2 time, the new lockscreen should be active.
- Security PIN;
- Music control;
- Customizable background;
- Notifications on screen;
- Double tap to turn off the screen.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 27 December 2016)
- Version 3.24.24
– Now notifications provide more relevant info on Samsung devices
– Fixed a translation problem for some languages
– Other bugs fixed
– Notifications doesn’t require an external plugin anymore
– Added fingerprint support. It doesn’t require any change from you, just set up your device with fingerprints and unlock it with your finger.