BlastZone 2: Arcade Shootercom.MattEdzenga.BlastZone2
BlastZone 2 is an action packed 3D side scrolling shooter(shmup/space shooter) with fast paced cinematic combat, super weapons, and big bosses!
- New Blitz mode! Start with a super powered ship to annihilate tons of enemies!
- Cooperative multiplayer support via Bluetooth
- 2D controls, but with hazards and gameplay elements moving around in full 3D space
- Amazing OpenGL 3D graphics that scales to any size screen
- An 8 level campaign with cutscenes
- Classic Mode to play the way the original BlastZone played
- Survival mode to battle against infinite enemies for the high score!
- Difficulty levels designed for new players up to genre veterans so everyone can have fun
- 4 expansive game play environments, such as mountains, caves, and outer space
- 7 selectable ships, each with unique play styles, weapons, and abilities
- 15 weapon types and variations of them including beams and charge shots
- Hundreds of different enemy types, each with different behaviors and stats
- A Turbo mode for each of the survival modes for experienced gamers
- World Leaderboard support for every game mode
- Supports MOGA and generic gamepads
- Additional content and features to be released for free
Exclusive mobile features:
- New control schemes: classic D-Pad, relative touch positioning, and direct touch positioning
- Can’t play through the whole game in one sitting? Your progress is automatically saved when you quit so you can resume it later!
- Amazing OpenGL 3D graphics to show off your Android device!
- Battery Saver mode
What’s in this version : (Updated : 13 February 2017)
-Upgraded to the 1.22.x engine; includes a reworked level loading system
-Added support for addon level packs (includes a small sample pack)
-Updated all exploder weapons to detonate on impact
-Fixed missing ship types for local Blitz Mode highscores
-Improved gamepad support
-Doubled the bonus life points requirements for Blitz mode
-Fixed particles displayed for a dead player in multiplayer
-Removed beep sound when saving a checkpoint